Nikolaos Kavvadias (Scientific Researcher) has 12+ years experience in providing hardware
and software development consulting, design and support services. His services focus on:
- Custom IP development with VHDL and/or Verilog HDL targeting Xilinx FPGAs
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tool development. Visit the YARDstick and
HercuLeS webpages for two of his major developments.
- Processor design (ByoRISC)
- Technical writing
- Nikolaos Kavvadias is also involved in the ENOSYS and
ALMA FP7 EU projects.
- Email or talkie (Skype) support for your custom problem
Pricing details and arrangements available upon request.
Feel free to drop me a note in Twitter (as nkkav) or
Skype (as nikolaos.kavvadias).